Brief overview of the lending process.
View of some Lending Markets Available: https://soul.sh/lend
- 1.Navigate to the Lend UI found here: https://soul.sh/lend
- 2.Select a Market with an Asset you seek to lend, and Collateral you're willing to accept.
- 3.Within a lending pair market, select the Deposit tab and Approve, then deposit assets to lend.
Lend WFTM View on the FTM-DAI Market: https://exchange.soulswap.finance/lend/0xF4Bfdd73FE65D1B46b9968A24443A77ab89908dd
4. Review your transaction before depositing, by entering values into the Deposit input box.
Entering a deposit value enables a Transaction Review containing resultant balance updates.
5. Upon deposit, your Deposited Value and Utilization Rate should update to reflect your current position, however, as always, keep a personal record to double-check results and never rely on a singular source of truth, especially with larger investments at risk.
This is an example where the user has deposited 715.5 DAI, worth $715.51, of which 3.36% is actively borrowed by users.
Note: the Market details are contained within each isolated lending market and contains key pieces of information, such as the overall available assets for users to borrow from, the Oracle being used for the pair's pricing information, which informs the liquidation process, along with the % APR and % LTV, which is the maximum value one may borrow, represented as a a percent of the user's collateral value, for the market (pair).