Scarabs are a fun way to share your SOUL with friends, but be sure you fully understand how it works by reviewing this guide before beginning.
- 1.Input Amount: indicates the amount of Soul you'd like to send to a recipient.
- 2.Input Recipient: enter the address of the target recipient for the Scarab being created.
- 3.Select Unlock Date: this is the date and time after which the recipient may claim their SOUL.
Note on Approval: since claiming Scarabs requires burning Seance (10% of the claimed amount), you must first approve the Scarab contract via the Seance contract, accessible here.
- 2.Use "Approve": enter (1) the Scarab Address along with (2) the amount.
- 3.Add 18 zeroes to the amount: since Solidity requires the usage of large numbers to compensate for not having decimals. For example ONE = 1000000000000000000.
- 2.Use "claimScarabs": enter the number of Scarabs to be claimed.
- 3.Select "Write": after entering the number of Scarabs to be claimed, click the "Write" button and confirm the transaction in the MetaMask prompt.